BubbleConf is a conference for today’s tech startups on design, development and entrepreneurship by Nedap and Phusion. We aim to bring together developers, designers and entrepreneurs from all over Europe to share their knowledge and war stories with one another. With about 400 attendees last year, we hope to see you at this year’s edition in the Beurs van Berlage in Amsterdam on September 27th!
Speakers += 1;
We’re delighted to announce that we’ll be having Kyle Neath — coder and lead designer at GitHub — at BubbleConf 2013! If you ever wanted to learn more about what it’s like to work at the largest code host in the world and how code meets design, then this is definitely an opportunity you don’t want to miss.
Kyle loves to build beautiful things with software, and tools to make our future happen faster. At GitHub he’s helping create a better way to design, build and ship software. Kyle occasionaly writes on his blog and you can follow him on Twitter and of course GitHub.
- Zed Shaw — Learn Code the Hard Way
- Rich Thornett — Dribbble co-founder
- Dan Cederholm — Dribbble co-founder
- Thijs van der Vossen — Fingertips founder
- Chad Fowler — 6Wunderkinder CTO
- Floor Drees — RailsGirls.nl
- Pia Henrietta Kekäläinen — RailsGirls.com co-founder
- Kyle Neath — GitHub Lead Designer
- … and a few more to be announced!
Buy your tickets now
We’re currently still offering tickets against an early bird discount! With only a few more weeks remaining until BubbleConf takes place, be sure to get your tickets in time to enjoy this discount.