BubbleConf is a conference for today’s tech startups on design, development and entrepreneurship by Nedap and Phusion. We aim to bring together developers, designers and entrepreneurs from all over Europe to share their knowledge and war stories with one another. With about 400 attendees last year, we hope to see you at this year’s edition in the Beurs van Berlage in Amsterdam on September 27th!
BubbleConf x GitHub Amsterdam Drinkup!
We are proud to announce that together with GitHub, we will be organizing a GitHub Drinkup in Amsterdam right after BubbleConf! GitHub drinkups are the place to meet new likeminded people and share a drink, combine this with the already awesome BubbleConf crowd and we will be sure to have a sparkling and inspiring event to look forward to.
The drinkup is open to anyone (yes, even non BubbleConf attendees) and it starts at 21:00 at The Tara on the same day as BubbleConf itself, i.e. the 27th of September 2013.
- Zed Shaw — Learn Code the Hard Way
- Rich Thornett — Dribbble co-founder
- Dan Cederholm — Dribbble co-founder
- Thijs van der Vossen — Fingertips founder
- Chad Fowler — 6Wunderkinder CTO
- Floor Drees — RailsGirls.nl
- Pia Henrietta Kekäläinen — RailsGirls.com
- Kyle Neath — GitHub Lead Designer
- Koen Bok — Formerly of Sofa and Facebook
- Jorn van Dijk — Formerly of Sofa and Facebook
- Pieter Omvlee — Bohemian Coding co-founder
- Jackson Gabbard — Facebook
- David Noël — SoundCloud
Want to go to BubbleConf too?
In case you haven’t bought a ticket yet, a limited number of tickets is still available! Like last year, we’re expecting the conf to be sold out any day now, so be sure to act fast. We’ve already got over 300 registerd attendees so it’s looking to be a blast!
This will also be one of the few opportunities you’ll be able to see companies like Facebook, GitHub, Dribbble, SoundCloud, Apple Design Award winners (Sofa & Bohemian Coding), 6WunderKinder and many more speaking in a beautiful venue in Amsterdam.